Finally, it’s here!!! My lovely cousin did me a huge favor, and bought me these 5 lovely books from the U.S.
I owe her BIG time, since they were a total bargain and she had to sacrifice her suitcase space to fit these babies!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!
Here are my lovely bookshelf additions:
1. 344 Questions: The Creative Person’s Do-It-Yourself Guide to Insight, Survival, and Artistic Fulfillment by Stefan G. Bucher
(Can’t wait too doodle on this!! :P)
2. Thinking with Type: A Primer for Designers: A Critical Guide for Designers, Writers, Editors, & Students by Ellen Lupton
(This is said to be a must-read for Graphic Designers! I read this and fell in love with it.. so really had to get myself a copy 😀 )
3. Beyond Trend: How To Innovate In An Over-Designed World by Matt Mattus
(I read this in our office library too!!! I consider this as an influence towards my attitude in design.)
4. Designing Media by Bill Moggridge
(One of the best design books of 2010 together with…)
5. Graphic: Inside the Sketchbooks of the World’s Great Graphic Designers by Steven Heller
(Aside from this book making the list, I just love picking some of the design greats’ brains! I was totally totally sold when I saw, Marian Bantjes, Stefan Bucher and Stefan Sagmeister from among a number of designers on the list.. @_@ )
This will keep my eyes preoccupied for quite some time—DEFINITELY! 🙂